The MineQuest team has pushed 2.0.0 Milestone 3! Fixes, fixes, fixes...
This release has a few new warnings that you should consider:
- Permissions have been added. By default, if you use MineQuest normally, nothing should change. If you don't, you should see the permissions listing in our plugin.yml on Github.
- As always, MineQuest requires Vault. This has been explicitly stated again and again.
- We moved to a new build server. 1. Thank you alta. 2. If your Events and RPG version numbers seem skewed, that's ok.
- The database format was updated. We are now using two new tables, mq_logs and mq_snapshots. Since we're only in Milestone 3, we are not providing an importer from previous milestones.
- Events have been updated. BlockRightClickEvent has been replaced by BlockInteractEvent, HealthEntitySpawn was undeprecated and implemented, and EntitySpawnNumberEvent was added, along with a number of fixes to existing events.
- A memory leak was fixed. You should upgrade ASAP.
- Sign syntax has slightly changed. You should use "[quest]" instead of "quest" as the 2nd line of the sign. The tutorial has been updated for this change.
You can download 2.0.0 Milestone 3 from BukkitDev.
- You can see changes in Core here.
- You can see changes in Events here.
- You can see changes in RPG here.
- You can see 2.0.0-Milestone3's README here.