Core 2.0.0 Milestone 4 Released!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by robxu9, Jul 16, 2012.

• by robxu9, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM
  • robxu9 Head Developer

The MineQuest Team would like to announce the release of 2.0.0 Milestone 4! Not much has happened.

This release re-introduces per-player idle world quests via MineQuest-Idle:
    • What are Idle World Quests? Main World Quests that are always active, yet invisible to the player.
    • How is this useful? Automation! We could have events toggle others, like if I walked into a certain area, I could be instantly teleported to another place. Or it could randomly spawn zombies at me.
    • Sounds great! I know right? Well, this isn't that big of a plugin (It's one class file... Bah) and I completely forgot to add support for ignoring instanced worlds (worlds that start with mqinstance_), so if you don't need this urgently at the moment, don't install this. Yet.
    However, active development on MineQuest-RPG has been postponed for the moment. I don't have the time nor effort to keep working on it, and as of now, it is in maintenance mode. Anyone is free to send pull requests... (Does anyone have hook-ins for other RPG systems?)

To view the release notes, see here.
    Download from BukkitDev.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by robxu9, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Darkfeather
    I posted that before I read the last part.. Well, I hope development resumes soon
  2. SuarSuar
    That's awesome, its like what Guild Wars 2 implemented. Can't wait for development to resume on it.