Yes, panto crowd. There's no final build of 2.0.0 still.
Why, do you ask? The reason none other being that we're going to have to rebuild for 1.4.6 in a bit.
So we're going to release 2.0.0 Milestone 7.5 for now.
- Fixed Requirement Parsing (robxu9)
- Re-added Edit Targets (jmonk)
- Remove large amounts of synchronization for a speed boost (phrstbrn)
- Have /quest report the current task when within an instanced quest (robxu9)
- Re-add <= 0.70 MineQuest Quest Task behaviour (robxu9)
- Include persistence within DestroyEvent (robxu9)
- Update RewardEnchanted to reflect actual values within Minecraft (phrstbrn)
- Cleanup Material Matching (phrstbrn)
- Fix RewardPermEvent and RewardCmdEvent cutting out a parameter (robxu9)
- Fix deprecated Bukkit Methods (phrstbrn)
- Refactor BlockEvent (phrstbrn)
- Add targetting for AreaEvents (jmonk)
- Fix indexing for Lightning events (jmonk)
- Add dropitems parameter to EntitySpawnerEvent (phrstbrn)
- EntitySpawnEvent and EntitySpawnNoMoveEvent now completes when entity is killed (phrstbrn)
- HealthEntitySpawn now has a user description (phrstbrn)
Download + Mirror: