The MineQuest team would like to announce the immediate availability of Milestone 7 of the 2.0.0 series! This milestone is a release candidate, which means we want all the feedback we can get!
Please note that MineQuest-RPG was removed from the core bundle; you can get it from the Bukkit Plugins section of the forum.
There were a number of fixes for this release, including:
If everything manages to go to schedule, the final release will be in one week.
- <br> can now be used to indicate a newline in Quest descriptions
- Reward Events are now atomic and require a task id. They should be the only event in the task.
- /quest drop now defaults to op only for security reasons. /quest admindrop <player> <questname> <complete?> has been added to allow ops to drop quests that players have.
- Requirements were refactored and now use a flexible event-like manager.
- Dynamic Requirements are now possible with the API.
- Repeatable:false now works, too!
- To check requirements on starting, use StartReq:reqid,reqid,...
- To check requirements on giving, use GiveReq:reqid,reqid,...
- The /quest menu was refactored entirely:
- Doing /quest will now show the player current quests.
- The only few player commands include /quest start, abandon, active, info, and exit.
- This was done to simplify the use of commands and prevent confusion.
- The Instanced handler now deprecates the old LoadWorld and Instance handlers, both which were from the previous systems.
- i18n keys are now translated on transifex.com. You can add custom translations via the custom.dict file. You can help translate! Go to our Transifex project to translate MineQuest into a language of your own!
Please help test and report any bugs you see!
After the final release, we will begin planning for the 2.5 series, which we hope to make available with even more flexibility, bug fixes, and features!
Download (from BukkitDev): http://bit.ly/T2GQbT