Open Kill NPC Event Objective

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Ghetto, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ghetto Starting Out

Hey, I am a new user to MineQuest and I am not sure if this function is implemented somewhere and I am just being stupid, but this is my suggestion.

An event objective could be added, like the kill mobs one, except you specify a name of an npc and how many times that npc must be killed (using citizens 2). I think this would be good as you could combine plugins like sentry for Citizens 2 and create your own mobs which could respawn and players could kill in quests. For example, in my world I have created 3 npc's all called 'Goblin'. Killing any one of these in the quest would count as a kill towards the goal. Ultimately the npc mobs would be more customisable than actual mobs, setting the detection range, damage, customising armour and weapons etc. and overall would create a better quest experience. Thank you for reading my suggestion :)

Edit: Completely missed the 'Future Requests' section (sorry!)
    Could someone please move my topic there? Thanks!
    makraiz likes this.
  2. makraiz Moderator

This used to be a feature in the older versions of minequest, but has been lost in the rewrite. I'll go ahead and move this to feature requests.
    Ghetto likes this.
  3. Ghetto Starting Out

makraiz likes this.